I’ve read The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (affiliate link) countless times and have gleaned lots of wisdom and information from learning about how I express and receive love, as well as how the people around me do. Today’s episode outlines the five love languages, what they mean, and how you can leverage them to make the people around you feel cared for. If you’re interested in learning your own love language, you can take the quiz here. Make sure to enter below for the chance to win a copy of The 5 Love Languages!
- Send me an email
- Leave me a voicemail (Make sure to leave your name and location–your comment, tip, or question could be featured on a future episode!)
- Apply to be a guest on the show
I’m giving away one copy of The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (affiliate link). Here’s the nitty gritty:
- Prize: One copy of The 5 Love Languages book
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- One entry per person; no duplicate entries
- Must reside in the US
- Starts September 30, 2016 at 8am and ends October 8, 2016 at 12am Central Standard Time
- A winner will be chosen via Random.org
- The winners will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date, and must respond within 2 days to claim their prize
- Void where prohibited; no purchase necessary
ow to enter: What’s your love language? Leave a comment below to enter! Good luck! GIVEAWAY CLOSED.
Congratulations, Natalie O.! You’re the winner!
For more information on Simplify Everything, click here. Here’s to living simply!
Thank you for reading and listening! You can find me online on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’ or subscribe via email. Check out my fun tees in my Etsy shop and listen to my weekly podcast about simplifying life, Simplify Everything! Are you a blogger too? Check out my Blogger Mentorship Program.