Many days, I post inspiration or a list or a DIY project or a long story…but today, I’m only going to write down quiet thanks and gratitude.
Today, I’m thankful…
- For being genuinely happy.
- For a community of believers who not only encourages me but make me laugh.
- For possibility and opportunity.
- For apples and peanut butter.
- For my new rocking chair.
- For the traffic each morning and the way it helps slow me down.
- For the smell of coffee through my apartment.
- For clipping coupons for the first time and saving serious money.
- For the New Girl season premiere tonight.
- For the way outside smells when it’s Sunday.
- For long phone conversations with the people I love.
- For new friends.
- For an able body, but an achy back that reminds me of my human state.
- For words that influence and change hearts.
- For music and the way it stirs my soul.
- For warm oatmeal in the morning.
- For indecision.
- For coloring pages and fresh crayons.
- For rain.
- For the feeling of snuggling under the covers.
- For foggy mornings that make you feel like you never really got out of bed.
What are you thankful for today?